- Risk appetite
- Income requirements
- Current investment assets
- Capital gains tax consequences
- Other assets (real estate, private investments, etc.)
Our Private Wealth Management practice is a distinct group within Ashfield advising individual clients who meet our investment minimum. We create customized investment portfolios directly suited to your unique circumstances and focused on after tax returns, as we have since our company’s inception. We manage your investments so that you spend more time with family, on favorite causes, or focused on your career. We serve as your trusted guide in all matters financial, allowing you peace of mind and a feeling of control in an increasingly complex world.
What is Wealth Management?
- We follow a rigorous and comprehensive financial planning process to learn a great deal about your financial circumstances (family balance sheet, income statement, and cash flows)before developing an investment strategy that is right for you
- Our investment team researches the best available opportunities in global stocks, bonds, and alternative assets where appropriate, with emphasis on after-tax returns and long term wealth accumulation
- We focus on preserving and growing your legacy by addressing wealth transfer to heirs and charities, plus wealth protection through estate planning and adequate insurance, working with your existing team of financial professionals or helping you to build one
- Frequently we are investing for multiple accounts within a family group, making us familiar with inter-generational dynamics, competing priorities, and varied account types
Ashfield PWM Advantage
8 Market Cycles of Experience
- 40 years of building our business on integrity and trust
- Prudent decisions no matter the market condition
- Constant core team managing your affairs for many years
Comprehensive Custom Portfolios
- Focus on capital preservation and income needs
- No "off-the-shelf" portfolios
- Portfolios managed based on life circumstances, not benchmarks
- We earn no commissions, fee only advisory with fiduciary responsibility
Direct Contact with Portfolio Manager
- No relationship manager intermediary - direct accountability
- Single point of contact is your Portfolio Manager, supported by a client service team
- Portfolio Manager personally understands your unique circumstances when investing
- Multi-generational professional staff serving multi-generational clients
- We help you preserve and develop your legacy
- Our 4th generation clients demonstrate successful, continuous family relationships
- Single point of contact for your existing professional team - less work for you
- No problem we can’t solve through our deep professional network (CPA, attorney, insurance, lenders, etc.)
- Advise on outside investments and life management
- Establish investment strategy to maximize risk-adjusted returns given client objectives, risk tolerance, etc.
- Determine optimal allocation across asset classes, geography, sector, etc.
- Employ Ashfield research in selecting securities
- Value-added institutional equity research
- Portfolio-specific security selection
- Fund due diligence
If you would like to learn more about how our Private Wealth Management services can help you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 415-391-4747.